It’s time to get down to the business of taking better care of yourself. Unfortunately, there are a lot of gimmicks and misinformation out there. But if you’re serious about a happier, healthier you, we can help. How? Well, for starters… Learn more here.
- Magnesium Deficiency Could Predict Heart Disease Risk
Low magnesium levels are linked with all known cardiovascular risk factors. Read more
- The Right Workout Can Stave Off Disability
Strength training has been shown to reduce physical disability in older adults. Read more
- 8 Ways Anger Is Ruining Your Health
Whether you express it or silently fume, anger takes an enormous toll on the body. Read more
- Drinking Hot Tea Every Day May Lower Glaucoma Risk
Study links daily consumption to a 74-percent lower risk of developing this serious eye condition. Read more
- Is Turmeric the Natural Remedy of the Century?
There’s a lot of exciting buzz around turmeric these days, but does it deliver? Read more
- More Recent Posts →