- Eating Fish May Lower Risk for Hearing Loss
Two or more servings of fish per week can reduce your risk by 20 percent. Read more
- 7 Weight Loss Barriers That Are All in Your Head
These factors can determine your success or failure to maintain a healthy weight. Read more
- Spirulina: The #1 Superfood Most Americans Ignore
This freshwater algae is considered to be the most nutrient dense food on the planet. Read more
- Is Alcohol the Secret to Healthy Aging?
Moderate alcohol consumption may lower risk of diabetes, heart disease and dementia. Read more
- Protect Your Brain by Flossing
Daily flossing not only helps prevent gum disease, it can also benefit your brain. Read more
- More Recent Posts →
About Peak Health Advocate
It’s time to get down to the business of taking better care of yourself. Unfortunately, there are a lot of gimmicks and misinformation out there. But if you’re serious about a happier, healthier you, we can help. How? Well, for starters… Learn more here.