It’s time to get down to the business of taking better care of yourself. Unfortunately, there are a lot of gimmicks and misinformation out there. But if you’re serious about a happier, healthier you, we can help. How? Well, for starters… Learn more here.
- How to Lower Risk of Death by More Than 40%
Eating seven or more daily portions of fruits & vegetables dramatically increases lifespan. Read more
- An Exercise Routine That May Keep You Out of the Hospital
Tai chi improves balance and reflexes to decrease your risk of suffering a devastating fall. Read more
- Can Exercise Make You a Better Driver?
An exercise program with a cognitive focus may help you stay safer behind the wheel. Read more
- How to Stop Gaining Weight Back
Sick of yo-yoing? Find out what helps people keep the weight they’ve lost off for good. Read more
- A Chocolate Recipe to Lower Your Blood Pressure
Studies show the benefits of dark chocolate include reduced blood pressure levels. Read more
- More Recent Posts →